We are seeking candidates who are self-starting and growth-driven, passionate about the future of space design, and interested in joining an international firm with a growing USA presence.
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience in workplace interior design or associated industries such as architectural design, product design, technology, or relevant consulting services.
- A bachelor's degree (minimum) from a Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) program or a NAAB-accredited architecture program.
- NCIDQ, RA, LEED and/or WELL accreditation a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in conceptualizing, managing & leading design from drawings to actualization.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills; a collaborative team player.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Clear communication skills, especially in drawing, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Knowledgeable of interior design trends, building codes, materials, and construction practices.
- Fluent in current computer-based technologies such as Revit, Enscape, Photoshop and MS Office.
- Candidates must submit a comprehensive portfolio of work samples illustrating their design thinking including a range of work from conceptual sketches to more finished documents.
- Participate in client meetings including interviews, visioning, programming, data collection and project presentations.
- Develop trusted working relationships with US-based global clients and worldwide, in-house design teams.
- Coordinate with in-house design teams around the world including adrianse* offices in Europe, India, Singapore and Australia.
- Achieve complete understanding of client's project requirements and established guidelines and translate them into design.
- Design and generate conceptual plans and 3-D sketches, test fits, story and mood boards, data spreadsheets, material, furnishing and finish boards and product lists.
- Coordinate client presentations from in-house documents produced across multiple offices.
- Prepare and track internal schedules for studio team deliverables and ensure efficiency and maintenance of timelines.
- Select materials and products in accordance with cost, design intent and project timelines.
- Collect and organize project data for the cost estimating team.
- Work with the clients and project management team to carry out value engineering to improve design and cost effectiveness
- Research and evaluate new products and solutions to enhance quality and offer cost effectiveness.
- Closely associate with your team of US-based designers and client solution professionals to ensure quality delivery of the project.
- Mentor and guide your US-based and global colleagues.
- Seek continuing professional development.
Your adrianse* team will be in residence around the world, so comfort with off-hours international conference calls in multiple time zones as well as cross-cultural sensitivity is required. The Senior Interior Design reports to the Director USA. This is a work-from-home position, but regional travel and possibly some international travel will be required.