At adrianse* We grow together as a team. We want everyone to aspire to grow within the organization and adrianse* will provide the necessary platform and mentorship to help your growth.
The roles and responsibilities listed below act as a guide for you to understand the firm's expectations and also help you align yourself accordingly. We do believe that each one of you has unique traits and the same needs to be acknowledged and nurtured, hence the expectation is that you define a key role for yourself in addition to the list mentioned below.
- Work closely with the Studio Head to ensure quality delivery of the project
- Independently manage smaller projects and act as a project lead,
- Review Technical due diligence documents and list out impact on the design, timelines, cost.
- Understand the client requirements and translate them into layouts.
- Be proficient in all software tools viz Revit, Autocad,, Google Workshop, Procore
- Drafting of layouts, RCP, detailed drawings for tender and GFC set.
- Prepare and review the GFC drawings to ensure design alignment and technical accuracy
- Work with the QS team to formulate the detailed BOQ
- Select materials and products in line with the cost, design intent and project timelines
- Research and evaluate new products and solutions that can enhance quality, be cost conscious and are sustainable.
- Participate in pitches and contribute to the concept, design, presentation, data collection, manage and track studio deliverables for the pitch. Manage technical and design deliverables for the pitch
- Mentor team members and help them to improve their technical knowledge.
- Review the software tools and work with the technology team to improve usage and enhance productivity.
- Visit site and carry out Quality checks and also to check alignment to the design intent
- Review materials and products used at site in reference to the design intent and approved make list.
- Work with the PM team to carry out value engineering to improve design and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure knowledge transfer from the design team to the PM team.
- Knowledge of minimum of two of the additional tools like Photoshop, 3D, Sketchup, Rhino, Enscape, InDesign, GIF, animation etc
- Exhibit positive attitude with an inclination to learn and grow
- Punctuality is a key attribute we look for in all our employees, whether it is about reaching office or being in time for meetings with all stakeholders.
- Take ownership for all deliverables coming off your table and also take ownership of the teams deliverables
- Honesty and work ethics are very important as you are representing "adrianse*"
- Be respectful towards your colleagues and all external people that you will meet as part of your work day
- Be a positive role model and mentor to your juniors.
- Integrity is very important, you are expected to render your duties with integrity and at no point do anything which will question the credibility of the organization.
The above parameters are basic guidelines, any additional value addition, positive contribution in design, software development, process etc will be acknowledged and considered in your overall KPI analysis.