We are seeking candidates who are self-starting, curious and growth-driven, passionate about the future of space design, and interested in joining an international firm as a global thought-leader.
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in workplace interior design or associated industries such as architectural design, product design, technology, or relevant consulting services.
- A bachelor's degree (minimum) from a Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) program or a NAAB-accredited architecture program.
- NCIDQ, LEED and/or WELL accreditation are a plus.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills; a collaborative team player.
- Clear communication skills, especially in drawing, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Knowledgeable of interior design trends, building codes and materials.
- Fluent in current computer-based technologies such as Revit, Enscape, Photoshop and MS Office.
- Candidates must submit a comprehensive portfolio of work samples illustrating their design thinking including a range of work from conceptual sketches to more finished documents.
- Working closely with a US-based senior designer and our global team, design and generate conceptual plans and 3-D sketches, test fits, story and mood boards, material boards and product lists.
- Participate in client meetings as required including interviews, visioning, programming, data collection and presentations.
- Assist in producing client presentations integrating in-house documents produced across multiple offices.
- Work with in-house design teams around the world including adrianse* offices in Europe, India, Singapore and Australia.
- Coordinate 3-D models and renderings produced remotely.
- Assemble presentations of materials, furnishings, finishes, and equipment.
- Collect and organize project data for the cost estimating team.
- Assist the teams to carry out value engineering to improve design and cost effectiveness
- Research and evaluate new products and solutions to enhance quality and offer cost effectiveness.
- Seek continuing professional development.
Your adrianse* team will be in residence around the world, so comfort with off-hours international conference calls in multiple time zones as well as cross-cultural sensitivity is required. The Interior Design reports to the Director USA. This is a work-from-home position, but regional travel and possibly some international travel will be required.