At adrianse*, we grow together as a team. We want everyone to aspire to grow within the organization and adrianse* will provide the necessary platform and mentorship to help your growth.
The roles and responsibilities listed below act as a guide for you to understand the firm's expectations and also help you align yourself accordingly. We do believe that each one of you have unique traits and the same needs to be acknowledged and nurtured, hence the expectation is that you define a key role for yourself in addition to the list mentioned below.
- Review client brief and prepare initial layouts, zoning plans
- Carry out site audits as part of the technical due diligence.
- Audit for architectural details.
- Have an understanding of Key aspects that impact design, like cost , MEP design requirements etc
- Detailed design and documentation basis of the inputs on concept design and design intent
- Assist in quantification for BOQ
- Have good knowledge of materials, products used for interior workspace fitouts
- Research and evaluate new products and solutions that can enhance quality, be cost conscious and are sustainable.
- Participate in pitches and contribute to the concept, design , presentation, data collection etc
- Review the software tools and work with technology team to improve usage and enhance productivity
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (MEP, BIM, Cost Team) and external stakeholders (Vendors) on behalf of the senior designer for information, details etc. Understand the requirements clearly before initiating conversations with any stakeholders
- Participate in client meetings along with the senior team members and understand the nuances of client communication
- Be proficient in all software tools viz Revit, Autocad, Google Workshop, Procore
- Knowledge of a minimum of one of the additional tools like Photoshop, 3D, Sketchup, Rhino, Enscape, InDesign, GIF, animation.
- Exhibit positive attitude with an inclination to learn and grow
- Take ownership for all deliverables coming off your table
- Punctuality is a key attribute we look for in all our employees, whether it is about reaching office or being in time for meetings with all stakeholders.
- Plan your activities for the day and coordinate with your immediate seniors to ensure that you have your tasks mapped out for a week,
- Take initiative and participate in pitches, project related works,.
- Participate in group discussions, client interaction to improve communication skills and expertise on workspace design
- Honesty and work ethics are very important as you are representing "adrianse*"
- Be respectful towards your colleagues and all external people that you will meet as part of your work day
- Integrity is very important, you are expected to render your duties with integrity and at no point do anything which will question the credibility of the organization.
- Communication skills: written as well as spoken need to be of very high standards. Constantly work to improve these skill sets
The above parameters are basic guidelines, any additional value addition, positive contribution in design, software development, process etc will be acknowledged and considered in your overall KPI analysis.